Friday, October 28, 2011

Holiday of the Kreepz





I'm glad I was fortunate enough to learn of Krampus as a young adult. Believing that one of these lovelies would come into my house as the holidays neared for talking back to my mom because I refused to drink the disgusting warm milk that had been poured and left out an hour before dinner would've been too frightening for a kid who was already certain there were monsters who were more than willing to grab my feet as they dangled off the side of my bed any night of the year. A monster that is only going to show up for the holidays is bound to give you something special in the terror department. No thanks Krampus. No thanks.

This is from a set of hand painted post cards Kati and I are working on for our shop and for Punk Rock Flea Market in Philly 12.11.11: http://www.r5productions.com/event/70315/

No comments:

Post a Comment